Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Surgery day Oct 21, 2014

I have heard Mom and Dad talk about "raging teenage hormones" but have NO clue what they are talking about..I must be a teenager..but really I'm almost 7 months..in my age.  BUT yep sometimes certain toys and bare feet or hands can feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good..but I seem to get spanked when that happens.

Mom talked to the Dr when my sissy cat had to go to the vet as she had been hurt by a stray cat..I heard them say something about "he could take care of the feelings".

The alarm went off and I'm up ready for breakfast!!! WAIT where is my breakfast...I know I'll just go eat brother's he shares all the time whether he wants to or not..BUT I can't find his either..water yes..but food NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Oh there is my kennel..we must be going someplace..wonder where we are going this time..

Oh it's the place where I get my shots..must be shot time..I give the receptionist her kiss..and then she takes me..where am I going Mom...MOM...why are you leaving??? Oh you'll be back...okay...see ya shortly.

Man do I feel funny!!! Kinda sleepy and WAIT!!! Something is missing..I think they took something from me!! Whew THAT part is still there...I checked!! BUT I'm sure sore down there..I know I'll cry..the pretty receptionist will come and get me...she'll hold me all afternoon if I want!! AND I DO!!! Why am I so sleepy???

Oh and there is Mom just like she promised..Mom I'm so glad to see you..they took something from me but right now I don't care..I'm just tired..let's go home..

Hey there is brother..but I think I'll just go to my kennel and sleep OH WAIT I smelled my FOOD heavenly FOOD!!! and there is brother's food too...think I'll try some of it too.  AAAWWW all is better in the world now..tubby is full..bladder is empty..kennel is calling.

Mom holds me off and on and now that Dad is home he'll cuddle me I know..man I'm still tired..just don't want to do anything but lay around and watch..Dad did you know they took something from me..see here is the surgery line!!

Mom and Dad keep telling me I'll feel better tomorrow..wonder if what they took from me will be back..I hope so..but I have a feeling it won't!! I have a feeling it's gone forever..wonder if the good feelings will be gone too????? Time will tell on that one I guess. Time to dream of what could have been!!

Alarm went off again this morning..I feel better more like myself...well sorta like myself...I think I'll be okay now..even without what ever they took from me.  Time to play!! See all of ya another day.




3 comments:

  1. ROFL...TOO cute!!! Love reading about his adventure!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor Herbie, can't call him the "love bug" no more. What an adventure!!! You take care Herbie, look forward to more adventures. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Herbie, take it easy for a few days. You'll be ready for more fun and adventure. Don't make us wait too long though. I love reading about your days. Lots of hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete